Efficient storage systems and services for distribution, retail, and production facilities.
Products for Distribution
Distribution centers require configurations that support staging and storing products, usually in bulk. Whatever your distribution storage requirements, RackingDIRECT has a solution for you.
Push-Back/Pallet Flow System
Carton (Case) Flow System
Products for Retail
Our retail customers include some of North America’s largest chains. We can create turn-key, standardized retail storage solutions for small and big-box retail environments, as well as customized, one-off solutions that maximize product visibility, ease of storage, and access.
Used for many types of small retail and storefront operations.
- Extremely versatile
- Can be configured and reconfigured to your changing needs.
This shelving is designed for the hand-loading of medium to heavy loads (boxes). It bridges the storage gap between conventional shelving and pallet rack. The range of applications can be from a single unit to a sophisticated multi-level picking system.
Appropriate for hand stacking light to medium loads.
- Commonly used in constructing catwalks or stand-alone units.
- Can be configured with a host of accessories, such as dividers and bins to handle a wider range of SKU’s.
Wire Mesh Decks
Wire Mesh decks increase safety and storage capabilities.
- Enhance the performance of your overhead sprinkler system.
- Improve inventory visibility and brightens your facility.
- Offer flexibility to store multiple pallet sizes.
- Easy to install, simply drop into place.
Products for Production
RackingDIRECT’S shelving and storage solutions for production facilities help maximize your storage space, reduce costs, and improve productivity. We’ll design the best solution for your specific needs and production concerns.
Flexible, high density system.
- Maximizes pallet occupancy by +40%; allows for lanes up to 10 pallets deep; quadruples the potential number of SKUs.
- Lowers accident risk and reduces load/unload time by 75%, with upload/unload from rack face, not inside.
- Lowers risk of damaging goods and structures.
Push-Back / Pallet Flow Systems
We can design and build any type of flow system to meet your needs. Ideal for goods sensitive to expiration dates and for limiting the number of truck aisles.
- Push-Back for LIFO (last in, first out) pallet rotation
- Pallet Flow for FiFO (first in, first out) pallet rotation
- Allows storage up to four pallets deep per level
Allows the forklift to drive directly into the lane of bays, using a common entry and exit.
- Uses a LIFO (last in, first out) storage method.
- Advantageous for material with an expiration date or wherever shelf life is a major concern.
A self -contained, self-supporting machine to handle all movements within the warehouse.
- Manages and optimizes the storage, preparation, and dispatch of goods.
- Significantly reduces operating costs compared to traditional warehouses.
- Can achieve product densities of less than 2 sq. ft. per pallet.
For organizing parts and small pieces.
- Saves time.
- Makes location easier.